|Field of Application:||Storage non-flammable media|
for the storage of solid and liquid, non-flammable and non-corrosive chemicals. The cabinet is especially labeled for the storage of toxic substances. Type-tested by TÜV SÜD according to furniture standard DIN EN 16121 and DIN EN 16122 Marks of approval: Tested Safety "(GS Outer dimension: 1194 x 612 x 2045 (WxDxH) mm Construction and color:
- Sheet steel cabinet with wing doors, coated in RAL 7004 (Signal grey) Fittings and features:
- Wing doors with rotary handle and security lock with three-point locking system for a safe access
- Bottom tray made of galvanised sheet steel according to StawaR.
- 3x perforated storage shelf, made of galvanised sheet steel. Height adjustable with retainer.
- Exhaust air connection socket NW 75
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- Integrated document holder for A4 documents.