|Use / program section:||Storage equipment and accessories|
INSULATED, GALVANISED VERSION: Outer dim.: 2350 x 915 x 2340 (WxDxH in mm) Inner dim.: 2062 x 740 x 2051 (WxDxH in mm) Capacity: 3000 l Approval for storage of water polluting liquids WGK 1 - 3, flammable liquids, F+, F outdoors or in building in accordance with the specific fire protection regulations. Construction of container:
- Wall and ceiling elements made from galvanised trapezoidal sections, floor sections made from sheet steel.
- 1 leaf, galvanised door, 1294 mm wide and 1996 mm high, the door is hung on the right, mounted on the longitudinal side.
- Single-point locking.
- Mortise lock with door handles and security lock with 2 keys.
- The accessible roof is designed for 125 kg/m2 snow load.
- Drainage through inner-lying gutters.
- Bottom tray made from 3 mm thick, galvanised sheet steel, welded liquid-tight, covered with PE-foil.
- Standing level made from galvanised, removable gratings, load 1000 kg/m2.
- Walls, roof and door thermally insulated with insulation panels (45 mm). Testing: General national technical approval Z-38.5-94 of the Deutsche Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) Berlin