|Field of Application:||Storage equipment and accessories|
GALVANISED VERSION: Dimensions: 1950 x 2350 x 2340 (LxWXH in mm) Capacity: 6300 l Approval for storage of water polluting liquids WGK 1 - 3, flammable liquids, F+, F outdoors or in building in accordance with the specific fire protection regulations. Construction of container:
- Wall and ceiling elements made from galvanised trapezoidal sections, floor sections made from sheet steel.
- 1 leaf, galvanised door, 1294 mm wide and 1996 mm high, the door is hung on the right, mounted on the longitudinal side (optionally on the longitudinal or narrow side).
- Single-point locking
- Mortise lock with door handles and security lock with 2 keys.
- The accessible roof is designed for 125 kg/m2 snow load.
- Drainage through inner-lying gutters.
- Bottom tray made from 3 mm thick, galvanised sheet steel, welded liquid-tight.
- Standing level made from galvanised, removable gratings, load 1000 kg/m2. Testing: General national technical approval Z-38.5-94 of the Deutsche Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) Berlin